Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You are the One..


Biarlah Lagu BERBICARA....
Hatiku terusik setiap kali mendengar lagu ni


         How can I forget all that 
         When you're the one who make me smile 
         You'll always be apart of me  
         How I wish you were still mine 
                   Never will forget the day 
                   How we've met and came this far 
                   We all know we got this feeling  
                   But somehow it has to end up here 
         I know it's me who said goodbye  
        And that's the hardest thing to do  
        Cause you mean so much to me 
                    For all the things I've done and said  
                    For all the hurt that I've cause you  
                    I hope you will forgive me baby  
                    Cause that wasn't what I mean to do 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...